Monday, October 1, 2012

In the Beginning.....

Hello,

     I am new to the blogging world. I have read blogs for many years now, but this is my first attempt to create and keep one. Obviously I will be looking for help on the creative side of the blog. In truth, I have no clue how to set this up to look nice. I do, however, know where I can find some help with that. For now, I just want to say hi, and to say that I will be using this blog to post things I find interesting and important as they relate to education. I am a teacher. I currently teach 6th grade in a middle school and this year I began my 17th year. They haven't all been in a row, however. My first year was 25 years ago. I taught 4 years and then stayed home to be a full time mom for awhile and have been back at it for the past 13. I love it and I want to share that love with you. My last name is Wilde, hence the little play on words in the title.  So if you are reading this now, welcome to my "Wilde learning curve". Feel free to comment anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Love the name of your blog. This will be enjoyable to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read and hope to learn something along the way!

    ReplyDelete